Is there a way I can disable the Capture/Capture CIS Start Page?
Yes, you are able to disable your Capture Start page. There are different methods for disabling the Capture Start page: one if you are using SPB17.4 ISR09 or greater; and another if you are using SPB16.6 ISR-52, SPB 17.2, or SPB 17.4 ISR7.
Disabling the Start page if you are using SPB17.4 ISR09 or greater
If OrCAD Capture is open, you can enable or disable the display of the Start page from the Capture command line.
To disable the Start page from the Command line enter:
SetOptionBool EnableStartPage FALSE
To enable the display of the Start page from the Command line enter:
SetOptionBool EnableStartPage TRUE
Or you can enable or disable the display of the Capture start page by editing the capture.ini file as described below.
- Open your capture.ini file using a text editor, such as Notepad. This file is located at:
- Browse to the [Preferences] section of the capture.ini file.
- Change the value of EnableStartPage= from True to False.
- Save the capture.ini file and close it.
- Now, launch Capture.
Disabling the Start page if you are using SPB16.6 ISR-52, SPB 17.2, or SPB 17.4 ISR7
- Navigate to the path: %HOME%\cdssetup\OrCAD_Capture\17.2.0\spinfo.ini.
- Open the file spinfo.ini in Notepad.
- Scroll down to the area that is [Start Page].[Start Page]EnableStartPage=true
- Enter the following line below [Start Page].