I have this green arrow/marker on my power source and I don't understand the meaning. There is no mention of this net in my DRC report.
The warning in the form of inverted green DRC markers on the Schematic Editor occurs when the off-page connectors / H-port names / net names have trailing or leading white spaces in their names.
To resolve this warning, delete the white spaces and rename the off-page connector. If this error occurs on multiple off-page connectors or H-ports, this one-by-one renaming may be time consuming. However, you can rename the off-page connectors / Hierarchical-Port names all at the same time by following the steps listed below:
- Highlight the DSN file from your Capture Project Manager window.
- Select Edit > Browse > Off-page connectors (or Hierarchical Ports).
- To select multiple entries at once, select the first one, hold the shift key, and select the last one.
- From the toolbar, select Edit > Properties.
- A Browse Spreadsheet opens. Select the “Name” column or simply click Name.