To download an OrCAD hotfix from Download Manager:
- Open the Download Manager from your Windows Start menu, if it is not already open.
- Click OrCAD/Allegro located in the left column to display the status of download options on the right side of the dialog.
- Place a check mark in the selection check boxes to indicate the hotfixes you want to download and install. The above screen image, for example, shows the selection of two OrCAD hotfixes.
- Click the Update link and Download button to begin the download process.
- Follow the online instructions presented to automatically install the hotfixes. Installation begins immediately after the download is complete.
Note: During the installation process, you may be prompted to verify and enter your host name. You can quickly identify the host name of your PC by opening a Command Prompt window and then entering hostname into the command line.