When I try to update our project library information by syncing to a distributor site, the update fails to execute. What is going wrong?
To verify you are conducting a distributor sync correctly, please check the following.
- Make sure that “CIP Scheduler Service” is still running. Open the Services tool (see screenshot below).
- Disable and enable the schedule Task from CIP as described below:
- Deselect the “Enable” check box and then click the “Save” button.
- After the “Save” button becomes grayed-out, select the “Enable” check box.
- Change the Start Time by 15 minutes and then click the “Save” button again.
- After the “Save” button becomes grayed-out, wait about 5 min.
- If the Sync Start link is not visible, refresh the page.
The sync should start progressing.
If this isn’t working, repeat step 2 again.