Although I have both Capture and Ultra Librarian installed, I am unable to access Ultra Librarian from Capture.
This error occurs when the Ultra Librarian installer was run without the administrative permission and may occur from either Capture 16.6 or a 17.x release.
Complete the steps that follow to resolve the issue.
- Uninstall any instance of the UL software from the Control Panel > Programs and Features section.
- Rerun the setup for UL acquired from the Ultralibrarian.com site or directly from EMA from the administrator permission.
- Accept all default installation options. Ensure the HOME or Working Directory matches the HOME or Working Directory specified by your system (You can find this by opening a Windows CMD prompt and typing in “Set Home”)
- Continue the installation as normal.
- When installation is complete, open Capture. The tab for Ultra Librarian should now be available.
If you continue to have an issue accessing Ultra Librarian, please contact Techsupport@ema-eda.com for further assistance.