Each time I try to launch Cadence Download Manager I am unable to successfully connect to the Download page and my Cadence Online Support account locks.
Only Cadence Support is able to unlock your account. However before your request support from Cadence Support, complete the steps that follow.
- Open your Windows Control Panel Credential Manager.
- Select Windows Credentials.
- Locate the listing for DWM and click to expand the display.
- Click the Remove link at the bottom of the screen.
- Contact Cadence Customer Support to request help unlocking your account.
Caution: If you use the same login credentials on multiple computers, you need to remove the Credentials for DWM on all computers it is used on. Failure to do results in the account being locked again and you’ll need to restart this process.