Is there a way I can list the commands I can use in the PCB command line? Sometimes I prefer to use the command line rather than menus.
To obtain a list of commands complete the following steps.
- Open your PCB project or board.
- Select the menu items: Display > Windows > Command. Your menu selection opens Command window.
- Enter helpcmd into the command line. The Command Browser opens in a separate window.
- Use the scroll bar to navigate to the desired command. Double-click the command to open Cadence help which describes in detail the command usage.
- For example, double click show element to open a detailed explanation of the command.
- After you read the Cadence Help description, you can enter the command into the command line to begin usage.