The steps that follow explain how you can obtain your PC Physical Address if you are using Windows 10. This process is similar if you are using an earlier version of Windows.
- Enter cmd into the Windows search field.
- Click Command Prompt App.
- Enter ipconfig /all into the command prompt.
- Scroll down the page to the line that identifies your Physical Address. This address always consists of a set of 12 numbers (0-9) and letters (A-F).
- Copy your Physical Address. The screen above shows an example of a Physical Address on a valid interface.