Ultra Librarian is a subscription download library that provides unlimited access to schematic symbols, PCB footprints, and 3D STEP models. This guide describes how to uninstall a trial or existing UL version and install the latest UL version.
To uninstall Ultra Librarian (UL)
Delete the UL software from your Windows Control Panel or from Settings > Apps & features.
To install Ultra Librarian (UL)
- If you have not yet registered for an UL account, register at http://orcad.ultralibrarian.com using the subscription code you received from EMA.
- Log into your account.
- You may be prompted to enter your subscription code again. Enter your code and click the Add Subscription button.
Note: EMA included your subscription code in the subscription confirmation email message sent to you.
- Click the Hello drop-menu arrow and select About Client Software.
- Click the Download Client link that matches your OrCAD version.
The zipped Ultra Librarian installation folder downloads to your Download folder.
- Open the zipped ULforOrCAD Setup folder and double-click the executable file to launch the InstallShield Wizard.
- Follow the instructions presented in the InstallShield Wizard. Click the Next button to progress through each page of the wizard.
When installation is complete a text read me file displays.
- Open Capture to verify the Ultra Librarian tab is added below the main Capture menu. Select the tab and enter your log in credentials to begin using Ultra Librarian.