EMA Design Automation recently updated their support ticketing system. The procedure described in this Help Desk document explains how EMA customers create an EMA technical support account and submit a support ticket.
Create a Technical Support Account
- Open your browser window and go to the URL: http://techsupport.ema-eda.com/
- Click SIGN UP WITH US.
- Enter your full name and email address. The entry of this information is required information.
- Check the security check box to indicate you are not a robot.
- Click REGISTER to request an email activation link.
Warning: When you click the REGISTER button, the ticketing system searches its database to verify the email address entered is unique. If the email address already exists in the database, a warning message displays that states, “Email has already been taken,” which indicates you already have a Technical Support account. Return to the main page shown in step 1 and select Forgot your password? to get a password link sent to you.
6. After you receive your EMA activation email, click the link in the message to activate your account.
7. Select and enter a password. The password you select must contain at least eight characters.
Login and Submit a Support Ticket
- Open your browser and the URL: http://techsupport.ema-eda.com/ if you are not already logged in.
- Enter your email address and password. Then click LOGIN.
- Click the + symbol to initiate a new support ticket. Note: If you have already submitted a support ticket, you can click the Check Ticket Status symbol to verify the status of one or more existing tickets.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a very brief description of your support question into the Subject field.
Note: The red asterisks indicate required field information.
- Enter a detailed description of your concern into the Description field.
- If you have a screen capture of an error message or application screen that is relevant to your question, click the Attach a file link and browse to select your image file.
- If you have a question and want to talk directly to a support agent, call EMA technical support at (585) 334-6001, option 5.